¡Te doy la bienvenida al Palabrerío!
Vas a encontrar de todo, locuras, experimentos, uno con un teclado (ese es un pesado) y mucho más.

Sos libre de continuar bajo tu propio riesgo. Yo solo soy un cartel de bienvenida.
No digas que no te avisé.

viernes, 6 de agosto de 2010

The lost key

We are toys of the destiny.
Impatience was killing me, I just couldn't stand looking at that chest without the temptation of opening it.
My great-grandmother told me -"Do not open that chest, because if you open it, you'll see everything you want in life, and how to get it. If you know how to get what you want, without even start to think seriously about your life, the life itself will turn empty and without sense.
Of course you'll get everything you want, but you'll lose the emotion of finding it yourself, you'll lose that feeling that the chase produces, the chase of your own success. You'll find it all, you'll get it all, but if you know it before it's the time, your life will be empty."-
Even though those wise words, I spent almost all my life looking for that damn key, it consumed my days until I supposed to hear the voice of my great-grandmother saying -"Empty...no sense"- I had nightmares for a whole week, it was a horrible week, but a single week was enough to stop a search of years, by the time I realized of my mistake I was 20 years old.

Now thirty-five years later, with 55 years old, I can say that my life was and it's full, with sense.
I got everything I wanted, but to get it was hard, painful. I had to spent hours and hours thinking about the sense of my life, about my objectives. I had to work very hard to have only a little piece of my objectives accomplished...but finally I had succeeded. I could accomplish every objective in my life, but the only objective that I couldn't complete was finding the key of the chest...the idea of going on with the search never left my mind, I had to be very strong to concentrate in my REAL objectives.
One day, while I was in the street, an old crazy man came along, he asked me if I wanted to buy a singular chest, that could predict the future, I was confused, the chest I had known didn't predict the future, I asked about it to the old man and he answered -"This chest, was human one time, is the brother of the chest you are saying, which was also human, their sister was and old woman, that got angry with them because they were stealing people's life, they were stealing people's sense of living, as this woman was a witch, she turned them into chests, and after she had done that, she dedicated to advise people about them, the damned chests. I've heard that she had passed away, but before she died, she advised one more person, a teenager. That boy was the only one that could resist of spend his whole life in the search of the key. I've also heard that for his safety she hid the key with her and died with the key in her sleeves."-
I couldn't believe what I've heard...so my great-grandmother had saved my life.
The old man was impatient, so asked me once more if I wanted the chest or no, I answered -"Friend, the only secret I have at this time of my life, I prefer to keep it as a secret."
And whistling I returned to my house.

3 comentarios:

  1. No había que hacer un cuento con ese título para el PET? :P jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. No te puedo explicar lo mucho que amé esta entrada

    ResponderEliminar